Introducing String & Hearts’ newest addition to the shop, Merino Wool!
Composition: 100% merino wool
- Microns: 23mic
- Fiber length: 75-80mm / 2.95-3.15 inch
- Roving Length: 4 meters per 100 g / 4.3 yards per 3.5 oz (approx)
- Roving Width: 25mm / 1 inch
- Yarn category: Jumbo
- Suggested knitting needles: We suggest to use 4-6 US
- Perfect for Weaving / Arm-Knitting: Ideal for any kind of tapestry weaving, macra-weave, home decor, extra warm garments, accessories and outerwear.
(All measurements are approximate)
Please Note: Colors may vary slightly from batch to batch due to the nature of natural fiber. We have taken every step to represent the colors correctly, but we do recommend ordering a sample for clarity as colors can change depending on your screen settings.
If ordering tops, roving or jumbo yarn, all quantities will be sent in a continual length (up to 10kg) unless otherwise stated or requested.
We’re committed to the highest standards of sheep care and well-being, which is why we source our wool fiber from South Africa and South America cruelty-free farms that ensure the best animal welfare practices. Our dyed roving yarn is also free from harmful chemicals, so it protect your health and the environment. The dyes used are commercial acid dyes which conform with Oeko-Tex 100 quality system EN71.